Webinars and Events
Looking for events related to Healthy People 2020? Check this page regularly for updates on upcoming webinars and events, public meetings, tools, and new resources. For a complete list of past Healthy People 2020 webinars, visit the Webinars and Events archive.
Subscribe to the Healthy People 2020 Listserv for email updates on upcoming webinars and events!
Meeting Webcast: The Secretary's Advisory Committee for 2030
Register for the 8th meeting of the Secretary's Advisory Committee on National Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Objectives for 2030 (Committee). The Committee will:
- Continue its deliberations regarding the Nation’s health promotion and disease prevention objectives
- Further develop recommendations on topics including:
- Leading Health Indicators
- Objective target-setting methods
- Role of systems science, health equity, and law and policy in Healthy People 2030
- Logic model for communicating the role of Healthy People 2030, disease prevention, and health promotion
Be a part of the Healthy People 2030 development process. This Committee meeting will be held online via webcast and is open to the public. Register to attend!