Topic Area (0 Selected)
Objectives (0 Selected)
Implemented By (0 Selected)
Population Group (0 Selected)
Age Ranges (0 Selected)
Setting (0 Selected)
Intervention Type (0 Selected)
Desired Outcome (0 Selected)
Evidence-Based Resources Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What do the ratings mean?
- What are the differences between the ratings?
- What criteria were used to identify these resources?
- Can you define the types of resources displayed?
- What are the Leading Health Indicators (LHIs)?
- What are some search tips for using the evidence-based resources tool?
- Why can’t I search the database for some Topic Areas and other categories of information?
- Who developed this evidence-based resource tool?
- Who identified these evidence-based resources?
- Who developed the rating system?
What do the ratings mean?
All of the resources in this tool are based on intervention evaluations or studies that have evidence of effectiveness, feasibility, reach, sustainability, and transferability. The ratings indicate how strong the evidence is.
4 out of 4
These resources are based on rigorous evidence. Resources with this rating include systematic reviews of published intervention evaluations or studies that have evidence of effectiveness, feasibility, reach, sustainability, and transferability.
- Recommendations of the Community Preventive Services Task Force
- Recommendations of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force
- Systematic reviews published in p