Healthy People Tools and Resources
Use these tools and resources to learn more about Healthy People and help improve health in your community.
- Search our Evidence-Based Resources database to find interventions and resources to improve the health of your community.
- Search County Data Resources to track available data related to Healthy People 2020 objectives at the county level.
- Use our Federal Prevention Initiatives tool to explore the connections between Healthy People and Federal prevention initiatives, programs, and plans.
- Check out Healthy People eLearning to find online educational opportunities for health professionals, students, and community leaders working to reach Healthy People 2020 objectives.
- Use our program planning tool to mobilize partners, assess community need, create and implement a program plan, and track community progress.
- Add Healthy People content to your website, including tools, topic area information, objectives, and data.
- Learn about Public Health 3.0, a new approach to public health emphasizing cross-sectoral environmental, policy, and systems-level actions that advance health equity.
Interested in the social determinants of health (SDOH)? Check out our SDOH Interventions & Resources!