Submit Evidence Based Resource
Healthy People 2020 is always looking for new contributions to our database of evidence-based resources (EBRs).
How to submit an EBR:
- Please complete the form below and all of the fields to the best of your knowledge.
- Required fields are marked with asterisk (*).
- Please note that EBRs with ratings of 1 or 2 may not be published at this time. Read more about EBR rating criteria.
- Make sure to select up to 4 Topic Areas for your EBR. This will help users locate the resource, if published.
- You can save the form and come back later to submit when it is complete by clicking “Save”.
- Make sure to click “Submit” to deliver the submission to the Healthy People team.
After you submit an EBR:
- We’ll send you an email to let you know we’ve received your submission.
- Check the status of your submitted EBRs under “My Account” on HealthyPeople.gov.
- Once the Healthy People team has reviewed your EBR, we’ll contact you again to let you know if we plan to publish it.
- Our team may also follow up with revisions to your submission.