Disparities Details by Marital Status for 2013-14
IID-12.13 : Health care personnel vaccinated against seasonal influenza (percent, 18+ years)
This chart compares rates by population.
Error Bar (I) represents the 95% confidence interval.
Additional footnotes may apply to these data. Please refer to footnotes below the data table for further information.
See also Disparities Overview by Marital Status for IID-12.13
IID-12.13 Increase the percentage of health care personnel who are vaccinated annually against seasonal influenza
Health care personnel vaccinated against seasonal influenza (percent, 18+ years)
|Divorced or separated|| 60.7
|Cohabiting partner|| 58.5
|Never married|| 52.7
|Average group rate excluding best group rate||
CI 1.000/ 1.516
Data are subject to revision and may have changed since a previous release.
Unless noted otherwise, any age-adjusted data are adjusted using the year 2000 standard population.
Data are not available or not collected for populations not shown.
CI: 95% confidence interval.
- The best group rate for this objective, 73.8%, was attained by persons who were widowed.
- The worst group rate for this objective, 52.7%, was attained by persons who were never married.
- The absolute difference (or range) between the best and worst group rates was 21.1 percentage points.
- The best group rate was 1.400 times the worst group rate.
- The best group rate was 1.212 times the average rate for all other marital status groups (excluding the best), 60.9%.
Persons who were widowed achieved the best group rate for this objective, 73.8%.
The best group rate was:
- <1.1 times the rate among persons who were married.
- 1.216 times the rate among persons who were divorced or separated.
- 1.261 times the rate among persons who were living with a cohabiting partner.
- 1.400 times the rate among persons who were never married.