Disparities Details by Age Group for 2015
PA-11.1 : Office visits for cardiovascular disease, diabetes, or hyperlipidemia that include exercise counseling (age adjusted, percent, 20+ years)
This chart compares rates by population.
Error Bar (I) represents the 95% confidence interval.
Additional footnotes may apply to these data. Please refer to footnotes below the data table for further information.
See also Disparities Overview by Age Group for PA-11.1
PA-11.1 Increase the proportion of office visits made by patients with a diagnosis of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, or hyperlipidemia that include counseling or education related to exercise
Office visits for cardiovascular disease, diabetes, or hyperlipidemia that include exercise counseling (age adjusted, percent, 20+ years)
|20-44 years|| 15.6
|45-64 years|| 15.4
|65 years and over|| 12.4
|Average group rate excluding best group rate||
CI 1.000/ 1.867
Data are subject to revision and may have changed since a previous release.
Unless noted otherwise, any age-adjusted data are adjusted using the year 2000 standard population.
Data are not available or not collected for populations not shown.
CI: 95% confidence interval.
- The best group rate for this objective, 15.6%, was attained by persons aged 20-44 years.
- The worst group rate for this objective, 12.4%, was attained by persons aged 65 years and over.
- The absolute difference (or range) between the best and worst group rates was 3.2 percentage points.
- The best group rate was 1.262 times the worst group rate.
- The best group rate was 1.123 times the average rate for all other age groups (excluding the best), 13.9%.
Persons aged 20-44 years achieved the best group rate for this objective, 15.6%.
The best group rate was:
- <1.1 times the rate among persons aged 45-64 years.
- 1.262 times the rate among persons aged 65 years and over.