Disparities Details by Marital Status for 2011-15
MICH-17.1 : Women with impaired fecundity (percent, 18–44 years)
This chart compares rates by population.
Error Bar (I) represents the 95% confidence interval.
Additional footnotes may apply to these data. Please refer to footnotes below the data table for further information.
See also Disparities Overview by Marital Status for MICH-17.1
MICH-17.1 Reduce the proportion of women aged 18 to 44 years who have impaired fecundity
Women with impaired fecundity (percent, 18–44 years)
|Never married|| 8.3
|Cohabiting partner|| 13.0
|Average group rate excluding best group rate||
CI 1.000/ 2.147
Data are subject to revision and may have changed since a previous release.
Unless noted otherwise, any age-adjusted data are adjusted using the year 2000 standard population.
Data are not available or not collected for populations not shown.
CI: 95% confidence interval.
- The best group rate for this objective, 8.3%, was attained by persons who were never married.
- The worst group rate for this objective, 15.5%, was attained by persons who were married.
- The absolute difference (or range) between the best and worst group rates was 7.2 percentage points.
- The worst group rate was 1.868 times the best group rate.
- The average rate for all other marital status groups (excluding the best), 14.5%, was 1.746 times the best group rate.
Persons who were never married achieved the best group rate for this objective, 8.3%.
- The rate among persons who were living with a cohabiting partner not was 1.569 times the best group rate.
- The rate among persons who were widowed was 1.801 times the best group rate.
- The rate among persons who were married was 1.868 times the best group rate.