Disparities Details by Health Insurance Status for 2015-17
MICH-17.1 : Women with impaired fecundity (percent, 18–44 years)
This chart compares rates by population.
Error Bar (I) represents the 95% confidence interval.
Additional footnotes may apply to these data. Please refer to footnotes below the data table for further information.
See also Disparities Overview by Health Insurance Status for MICH-17.1
MICH-17.1 Reduce the proportion of women aged 18 to 44 years who have impaired fecundity
Women with impaired fecundity (percent, 18–44 years)
|Health Insurance Status||2015-17||Disparity|
|Average group rate excluding best group rate||
CI 1.000/ 1.507
Data are subject to revision and may have changed since a previous release.
Unless noted otherwise, any age-adjusted data are adjusted using the year 2000 standard population.
Data are not available or not collected for populations not shown.
CI: 95% confidence interval.
- The best group rate for this objective, 12.7%, was attained by persons with private insurance.
- The worst group rate for this objective, 14.9%, was attained by uninsured persons.
- The absolute difference (or range) between the best and worst group rates was 2.2 percentage points.
- The worst group rate was 1.175 times the best group rate.
- The average rate for all other health insurance status groups (excluding the best), 14.1%, was 1.114 times the best group rate.
Persons with private insurance achieved the best group rate for this objective, 12.7%.
- The rate among persons with public insurance was <1.1 times the best group rate.
- The rate among uninsured persons was 1.175 times the best group rate.