Disparities Details by Race and Ethnicity for 2013
IID-7.10 : Children receiving 2+ doses of rotavirus vaccine by age 19–35 months (percent)
This chart compares rates by population.
Error Bar (I) represents the 95% confidence interval.
Additional footnotes may apply to these data. Please refer to footnotes below the data table for further information.
See also Disparities Overview by Race and Ethnicity for IID-7.10
IID-7.10 Achieve and maintain an effective coverage level of 2 or more or 3 or more doses rotavirus vaccine among children by age 19 to 35 months
Children receiving 2+ doses of rotavirus vaccine by age 19–35 months (percent)
|Race and Ethnicity||2013||Disparity|
|Asian only|| 75.1
|White only, not Hispanic or Latino|| 74.8
|Hispanic or Latino|| 73.7
|2 or more races|| 71.1
|Black or African American only, not Hispanic or Latino|| 62.1
|Average group rate excluding best group rate||
CI 1.000/ 1.167
Data are subject to revision and may have changed since a previous release.
Unless noted otherwise, any age-adjusted data are adjusted using the year 2000 standard population.
Data are not available or not collected for populations not shown.
CI: 95% confidence interval.
- The best group rate for this objective, 75.1%, was attained by Asian only persons.
- The worst group rate for this objective, 62.1%, was attained by Black or African American only, not Hispanic or Latino persons.
- The absolute difference (or range) between the best and worst group rates was 13.0 percentage points.
- The best group rate was 1.210 times the worst group rate.
- The best group rate was <1.100 times the average rate for all other race/ethnicity groups (excluding the best), 70.4%.
Asian only persons achieved the best group rate for this objective, 75.1%.
The best group rate was:
- <1.1 times the rate for the White only, not Hispanic or Latino population.
- <1.1 times the rate for the Hispanic or Latino population.
- <1.1 times the rate among persons identifying with 2 or more races.
- 1.210 times the rate for the Black or African American only, not Hispanic or Latino population.