Disparities Details by Race and Ethnicity for 2012
IID-7.1 : Children receiving 4+ doses of DTaP vaccine by age 19–35 months (percent)
This chart compares rates by population.
Error Bar (I) represents the 95% confidence interval.
Additional footnotes may apply to these data. Please refer to footnotes below the data table for further information.
See also Disparities Overview by Race and Ethnicity for IID-7.1
IID-7.1 Maintain an effective vaccination coverage level of 4 doses of the diphtheria-tetanus-acellular pertussis (DTaP) vaccine among children by age 19 to 35 months
Children receiving 4+ doses of DTaP vaccine by age 19–35 months (percent)
|Race and Ethnicity||2012 1||Disparity|
|Asian only|| 88.3
|2 or more races|| 84.2
|White only, not Hispanic or Latino|| 83.6
|American Indian or Alaska Native only|| 81.5
|Hispanic or Latino|| 80.8
|Black or African American only, not Hispanic or Latino|| 79.6
|Average group rate excluding best group rate||
CI 1.000/ 1.145
1 Baseline has been revised. See Data Details for more information.
Data are subject to revision and may have changed since a previous release.
Unless noted otherwise, any age-adjusted data are adjusted using the year 2000 standard population.
Data are not available or not collected for populations not shown.
CI: 95% confidence interval.
- The best group rate for this objective, 88.3%, was attained by Asian only persons.
- The worst group rate for this objective, 79.6%, was attained by Black or African American only, not Hispanic or Latino persons.
- The absolute difference (or range) between the best and worst group rates was 8.7 percentage points.
- The best group rate was 1.110 times the worst group rate.
- The best group rate was <1.100 times the average rate for all other race/ethnicity groups (excluding the best), 81.9%.
Asian only persons achieved the best group rate for this objective, 88.3%.
The best group rate was:
- <1.1 times the rate among persons identifying with 2 or more races.
- <1.1 times the rate for the White only, not Hispanic or Latino population.
- <1.1 times the rate for the American Indian or Alaska Native only population.
- <1.1 times the rate for the Hispanic or Latino population.
- 1.110 times the rate for the Black or African American only, not Hispanic or Latino population.