Disparities Details by Race and Ethnicity for 2012
IID-11.1 : Adolescents receiving 1+ doses of Tdap booster vaccine by age 13–15 years (percent)
This chart compares rates by population.
Error Bar (I) represents the 95% confidence interval.
Additional footnotes may apply to these data. Please refer to footnotes below the data table for further information.
See also Disparities Overview by Race and Ethnicity for IID-11.1
IID-11.1 Increase the vaccination coverage level of 1 dose of tetanus-diphtheria-acellular pertussis (Tdap) booster vaccine for adolescents by age 13 to 15 years
Adolescents receiving 1+ doses of Tdap booster vaccine by age 13–15 years (percent)
|Race and Ethnicity||2012 1||Disparity|
|American Indian or Alaska Native only|| 95.9
|Asian only|| 86.2
|2 or more races|| 85.9
|White only, not Hispanic or Latino|| 85.6
|Hispanic or Latino|| 84.3
|Black or African American only, not Hispanic or Latino|| 84.1
|Average group rate excluding best group rate||
CI 1.000/ 1.192
1 Baseline has been revised. See Data Details for more information.
Data are subject to revision and may have changed since a previous release.
Unless noted otherwise, any age-adjusted data are adjusted using the year 2000 standard population.
Data are not available or not collected for populations not shown.
CI: 95% confidence interval.
- The best group rate for this objective, 95.9%, was attained by American Indian or Alaska Native only persons.
- The worst group rate for this objective, 84.1%, was attained by Black or African American only, not Hispanic or Latino persons.
- The absolute difference (or range) between the best and worst group rates was 11.7 percentage points.
- The best group rate was 1.140 times the worst group rate.
- The best group rate was 1.125 times the average rate for all other race/ethnicity groups (excluding the best), 85.3%.
American Indian or Alaska Native only persons achieved the best group rate for this objective, 95.9%.
The best group rate was:
- 1.112 times the rate for the Asian only population.
- 1.116 times the rate among persons identifying with 2 or more races.
- 1.120 times the rate for the White only, not Hispanic or Latino population.
- 1.137 times the rate for the Hispanic or Latino population.
- 1.140 times the rate for the Black or African American only, not Hispanic or Latino population.