Disparities Details by Marital Status for 2011-15
FP-7.2 : Sexually active males receiving reproductive health services (percent, 15–44 years)
This chart compares rates by population.
Error Bar (I) represents the 95% confidence interval.
Additional footnotes may apply to these data. Please refer to footnotes below the data table for further information.
See also Disparities Overview by Marital Status for FP-7.2
FP-7.2 Increase the proportion of sexually active males aged 15 to 44 years who received reproductive health services
Sexually active males receiving reproductive health services (percent, 15–44 years)
|Divorced or separated|| 21.7
|Never married|| 20.9
|Cohabiting partner|| 12.0
|Average group rate excluding best group rate||
CI 1.000/ 2.080
Data are subject to revision and may have changed since a previous release.
Unless noted otherwise, any age-adjusted data are adjusted using the year 2000 standard population.
Data are not available or not collected for populations not shown.
CI: 95% confidence interval.
- The best group rate for this objective, 21.7%, was attained by persons who were divorced or separated.
- The worst group rate for this objective, 8.3%, was attained by persons who were married.
- The absolute difference (or range) between the best and worst group rates was 13.4 percentage points.
- The best group rate was 2.609 times the worst group rate.
- The best group rate was 1.580 times the average rate for all other marital status groups (excluding the best), 13.8%.
Persons who were divorced or separated achieved the best group rate for this objective, 21.7%.
The best group rate was:
- <1.1 times the rate among persons who were never married.
- 1.811 times the rate among persons who were living with a cohabiting partner.
- 2.609 times the rate among persons who were married.