Disparities Details by Health Insurance Status for 2006-10
FP-7.2 : Sexually active males receiving reproductive health services (percent, 15–44 years)
This chart compares rates by population.
Error Bar (I) represents the 95% confidence interval.
Additional footnotes may apply to these data. Please refer to footnotes below the data table for further information.
See also Disparities Overview by Health Insurance Status for FP-7.2
FP-7.2 Increase the proportion of sexually active males aged 15 to 44 years who received reproductive health services
Sexually active males receiving reproductive health services (percent, 15–44 years)
|Health Insurance Status||2006-10 2||Disparity|
|Average group rate excluding best group rate||
CI 1.000/ 2.956
2 Baseline has been revised. See Data Details for more information.
Data are subject to revision and may have changed since a previous release.
Unless noted otherwise, any age-adjusted data are adjusted using the year 2000 standard population.
Data are not available or not collected for populations not shown.
CI: 95% confidence interval.
- The best group rate for this objective, 33.4%, was attained by persons with public insurance.
- The worst group rate for this objective, 12.5%, was attained by persons with private insurance.
- The absolute difference (or range) between the best and worst group rates was 20.8 percentage points.
- The best group rate was 2.662 times the worst group rate.
- The best group rate was 2.437 times the average rate for all other health insurance status groups (excluding the best), 13.7%.
Persons with public insurance achieved the best group rate for this objective, 33.4%.
The best group rate was:
- 2.170 times the rate among insured persons.
- 2.533 times the rate among uninsured persons.
- 2.662 times the rate among persons with private insurance.