Disparities Details by Age Group for 2006-10
FP-7.1 : Sexually active females receiving reproductive health services (percent, 15–44 years)
This chart compares rates by population.
Error Bar (I) represents the 95% confidence interval.
Additional footnotes may apply to these data. Please refer to footnotes below the data table for further information.
See also Disparities Overview by Age Group for FP-7.1
FP-7.1 Increase the proportion of sexually active females aged 15 to 44 years who received reproductive health services in the past 12 months
Sexually active females receiving reproductive health services (percent, 15–44 years)
|Age Group||2006-10 2||Disparity|
|18-24 years|| 87.1
|25-44 years|| 76.5
|15-17 years|| 71.9
|Average group rate excluding best group rate||
CI 1.000/ 1.269
2 Baseline has been revised. See Data Details for more information.
Data are subject to revision and may have changed since a previous release.
Unless noted otherwise, any age-adjusted data are adjusted using the year 2000 standard population.
Data are not available or not collected for populations not shown.
CI: 95% confidence interval.
- The best group rate for this objective, 87.1%, was attained by persons aged 18-24 years.
- The worst group rate for this objective, 71.9%, was attained by adolescents aged 15-17 years.
- The absolute difference (or range) between the best and worst group rates was 15.1 percentage points.
- The best group rate was 1.210 times the worst group rate.
- The best group rate was 1.173 times the average rate for all other age groups (excluding the best), 74.2%.
Persons aged 18-24 years achieved the best group rate for this objective, 87.1%.
The best group rate was:
- 1.138 times the rate among persons aged 25-44 years.
- 1.210 times the rate among adolescents aged 15-17 years.