Disparities Details by Marital Status for 2015-17
FP-7.1 : Sexually active females receiving reproductive health services (percent, 15–44 years)
This chart compares rates by population.
Error Bar (I) represents the 95% confidence interval.
Additional footnotes may apply to these data. Please refer to footnotes below the data table for further information.
See also Disparities Overview by Marital Status for FP-7.1
FP-7.1 Increase the proportion of sexually active females aged 15 to 44 years who received reproductive health services in the past 12 months
Sexually active females receiving reproductive health services (percent, 15–44 years)
|Never married|| 83.6
|Divorced or separated|| 79.4
|Cohabiting partner|| 76.9
|Average group rate excluding best group rate||
CI 1.000/ 1.174
Data are subject to revision and may have changed since a previous release.
Unless noted otherwise, any age-adjusted data are adjusted using the year 2000 standard population.
Data are not available or not collected for populations not shown.
CI: 95% confidence interval.
- The best group rate for this objective, 83.6%, was attained by persons who were never married.
- The worst group rate for this objective, 75.2%, was attained by persons who were married.
- The absolute difference (or range) between the best and worst group rates was 8.4 percentage points.
- The best group rate was 1.111 times the worst group rate.
- The best group rate was <1.100 times the average rate for all other marital status groups (excluding the best), 77.2%.
Persons who were never married achieved the best group rate for this objective, 83.6%.
The best group rate was:
- <1.1 times the rate among persons who were divorced or separated.
- <1.1 times the rate among persons who were living with a cohabiting partner.
- 1.111 times the rate among persons who were married.