Disparities Details by Health Insurance Status for 2011-15
FP-7.1 : Sexually active females receiving reproductive health services (percent, 15–44 years)
This chart compares rates by population.
Error Bar (I) represents the 95% confidence interval.
Additional footnotes may apply to these data. Please refer to footnotes below the data table for further information.
See also Disparities Overview by Health Insurance Status for FP-7.1
FP-7.1 Increase the proportion of sexually active females aged 15 to 44 years who received reproductive health services in the past 12 months
Sexually active females receiving reproductive health services (percent, 15–44 years)
|Health Insurance Status||2011-15||Disparity|
|Average group rate excluding best group rate||
CI 1.000/ 1.211
Data are subject to revision and may have changed since a previous release.
Unless noted otherwise, any age-adjusted data are adjusted using the year 2000 standard population.
Data are not available or not collected for populations not shown.
CI: 95% confidence interval.
- The best group rate for this objective, 81.7%, was attained by persons with private insurance.
- The worst group rate for this objective, 60.9%, was attained by uninsured persons.
- The absolute difference (or range) between the best and worst group rates was 20.7 percentage points.
- The best group rate was 1.340 times the worst group rate.
- The best group rate was 1.148 times the average rate for all other health insurance status groups (excluding the best), 71.2%.
Persons with private insurance achieved the best group rate for this objective, 81.7%.
The best group rate was:
- <1.1 times the rate among persons with public insurance.
- 1.340 times the rate among uninsured persons.