Disparities Details by Health Insurance Status for 2006-10
FP-12.6 : Adolescent males who received formal education on HIV/AIDS prevention before age 18 years (percent, 15–19 years)
This chart compares rates by population.
Error Bar (I) represents the 95% confidence interval.
Additional footnotes may apply to these data. Please refer to footnotes below the data table for further information.
See also Disparities Overview by Health Insurance Status for FP-12.6
FP-12.6 Increase the proportion of male adolescents who received formal instruction on HIV/AIDS prevention before they were 18 years old
Adolescent males who received formal education on HIV/AIDS prevention before age 18 years (percent, 15–19 years)
|Health Insurance Status||2006-10 2||Disparity|
|Average group rate excluding best group rate||
CI 1.000/ 1.090
2 Baseline has been revised. See Data Details for more information.
Data are subject to revision and may have changed since a previous release.
Unless noted otherwise, any age-adjusted data are adjusted using the year 2000 standard population.
Data are not available or not collected for populations not shown.
CI: 95% confidence interval.
- The best group rate for this objective, 89.1%, was attained by persons with private insurance.
- The worst group rate for this objective, 84.5%, was attained by uninsured persons.
- The absolute difference (or range) between the best and worst group rates was 4.6 percentage points.
- The best group rate was <1.100 times the worst group rate.
- The best group rate was <1.100 times the average rate for all other health insurance status groups (excluding the best), 86.5%.
Persons with private insurance achieved the best group rate for this objective, 89.1%.
The best group rate was:
- <1.1 times the rate among insured persons.
- <1.1 times the rate among persons with public insurance.
- <1.1 times the rate among uninsured persons.