Disparities Details by Disability Status for 2016
AHS-3 : Persons with a usual primary care provider (percent)
This chart compares rates by population.
Error Bar (I) represents the 95% confidence interval.
Additional footnotes may apply to these data. Please refer to footnotes below the data table for further information.
See also Disparities Overview by Disability Status for AHS-3
AHS-3 Increase the proportion of persons with a usual primary care provider
Persons with a usual primary care provider (percent)
|People with basic activity limitations|| 85.4
|People with complex activity limitations|| 83.7
|People with neither basic nor complex activity limitations|| 69.9
|Average group rate excluding best group rate||
CI 1.000/ 1.148
Data are subject to revision and may have changed since a previous release.
Unless noted otherwise, any age-adjusted data are adjusted using the year 2000 standard population.
Data are not available or not collected for populations not shown.
CI: 95% confidence interval.
- The best group rate for this objective, 85.4%, was attained by persons with basic activity limitations.
- The worst group rate for this objective, 69.9%, was attained by persons with neither basic nor complex activity limitations.
- The absolute difference (or range) between the best and worst group rates was 15.6 percentage points.
- The best group rate was 1.223 times the worst group rate.
- The best group rate was 1.113 times the average rate for all other activity limitations groups (excluding the best), 76.8%.
Persons with basic activity limitations achieved the best group rate for this objective, 85.4%.
The best group rate was:
- The better group rate was <1.1 times the rate among persons with complex activity limitations.
- The better group rate was 1.223 times the rate among persons with neither basic nor complex activity limitations.