Disparities Details by Age Group for 2016
AHS-3 : Persons with a usual primary care provider (percent)
This chart compares rates by population.
Error Bar (I) represents the 95% confidence interval.
Additional footnotes may apply to these data. Please refer to footnotes below the data table for further information.
See also Disparities Overview by Age Group for AHS-3
AHS-3 Increase the proportion of persons with a usual primary care provider
Persons with a usual primary care provider (percent)
|<18 years|| 89.6
|65 years and over|| 89.3
|45-64 years|| 78.8
|18-44 years|| 60.6
|Average group rate excluding best group rate||
CI 1.000/ 1.202
Data are subject to revision and may have changed since a previous release.
Unless noted otherwise, any age-adjusted data are adjusted using the year 2000 standard population.
Data are not available or not collected for populations not shown.
CI: 95% confidence interval.
- The best group rate for this objective, 89.6%, was attained by persons aged <18 years.
- The worst group rate for this objective, 60.6%, was attained by persons aged 18-44 years.
- The absolute difference (or range) between the best and worst group rates was 29.1 percentage points.
- The best group rate was 1.480 times the worst group rate.
- The best group rate was 1.176 times the average rate for all other age groups (excluding the best), 76.2%.
Persons aged <18 years achieved the best group rate for this objective, 89.6%.
The best group rate was:
- <1.1 times the rate among persons aged 65 years and over.
- 1.138 times the rate among persons aged 45-64 years.
- 1.480 times the rate among persons aged 18-44 years.