Disparities Details by Age Group for 2018
AHS-1.1 : Persons with medical insurance (percent, under 65 years)
This chart compares rates by population.
Error Bar (I) represents the 95% confidence interval.
Additional footnotes may apply to these data. Please refer to footnotes below the data table for further information.
See also Disparities Overview by Age Group for AHS-1.1
AHS-1.1 Increase the proportion of persons with medical insurance
Persons with medical insurance (percent, under 65 years)
|<18 years|| 94.8
|45-64 years|| 89.8
|18-44 years|| 84.6
|Average group rate excluding best group rate||
CI 1.000/ 1.098
Data are subject to revision and may have changed since a previous release.
Unless noted otherwise, any age-adjusted data are adjusted using the year 2000 standard population.
Data are not available or not collected for populations not shown.
CI: 95% confidence interval.
- The best group rate for this objective, 94.8%, was attained by persons aged <18 years.
- The worst group rate for this objective, 84.6%, was attained by persons aged 18-44 years.
- The absolute difference (or range) between the best and worst group rates was 10.2 percentage points.
- The best group rate was 1.120 times the worst group rate.
- The best group rate was <1.100 times the average rate for all other age groups (excluding the best), 87.2%.
Persons aged <18 years achieved the best group rate for this objective, 94.8%.
The best group rate was:
- <1.1 times the rate among persons aged 45-64 years.
- 1.120 times the rate among persons aged 18-44 years.