Healthy People Tools and Resources
Use these Healthy People Tools and Resources to learn more about topic areas and objectives and to start planning your program.
- Search our Evidence-Based Resources database to find interventions and resources to improve the health of your community.
- Track available data related to select Healthy People 2020 objectives at the county level in our County Data Resources database.
- Use the Federal Prevention Initiatives tool to see how Healthy People supports health promotion and disease prevention efforts across the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to create a healthier Nation.
- Find online educational opportunities for health professionals, students, and community leaders working to reach Healthy People 2020 objectives.
- Review program planning tools, including MAP-IT—a guide to mobilize partners, assess community need, create and implement a program plan, and track community progress.
- Add Healthy People content to your website, including tools, topic area information, objectives, and data.
Check out other important tools for professionals from Healthy People.