Welcome to the Healthy People Consortium!The Healthy People Consortium is a diverse group of organizations committed to promoting and implementing Healthy People 2020 across the Nation. Each day, Consortium Members work to achieve the Healthy People 2020 goals and objectives.
We're pleased to have the support of these Consortium organizations.
What does it mean to be a Consortium Member?
Consortium Members are vital to achieving the Healthy People 2020 goals and objectives.
As a Consortium Member, you can:
- Ensure that Healthy People meets the needs of your region, state, or community
- Share how your organization implements Healthy People 2020
- Champion the Healthy People 2020 goals and objectives
- Participate in Healthy People 2020 activities
Who can be a Consortium Member?
We look forward to welcoming new Consortium Members who:
- Have a mission aligned with Healthy People, one of the 42 topic areas, or a specific objective
- Are an organization, agency, business, school or university, faith-based organization, or government entity
The Consortium won’t accept:
- Organizations that send spam or advertisements
- Organizations that are primarily commercial in nature
- Organizations that may cause users to infer endorsement of commercial products or services by the U.S. government
How can my organization join the Consortium?
Your organization can join the Consortium if it supports the Healthy People 2020 goals and objectives. Joining the Consortium is easy––to register, you’ll need to provide your name, valid email address, and organization’s active website URL.