Is your organization leading the Leading Health Indicators?
Healthy People 2020 is looking for real stories from organizations that are working to make its goals a reality.
If your organization is doing great work on specific Leading Health Indicators we want to hear about it!
Submitting your story is easy—all you have to do is fill out this online application.
We encourage everyone to apply.
* Required Fields
Are you a member of the Healthy People Consortium?
Please note you must be a member of the consortium to be considered.
You can sign up at: http://healthypeople.gov/2020/consortium/signup.aspx
Tell us about the great work you're doing!
*A brief description of the following in (300 words):
Allowed file types: .doc, .pdf, .jpg, .gif, .png
- The organization's work and mission and an overview of the program
- How the program addresses Healthy People 2020 overarching goals
- Evidence-based research used for planning, implementation, and/or evaluation of the program.
(Attach available data below)
*A brief description of the following (200 words):
- Evaluation plan for the program
- Partnerships or cross-sector collaborations
- Describe how your program is considered cost efficient and generalizable
- Lessons learned to help others to replicate your success
*What specific Leading Health Indicator does the program address?